Fuck Them All
And so, in another display of typical Amerikan stupidity, violent video games are being implicated in a child's death. First of all, the shot came because the older child screwed up, pulling the gun away from his little brother. But let's ignore that. Yeah...and let's not blame the guy who keeps his gun where an 8-year old can get it...and who doesn't know to always check the chamber...and who never thought to teach his kids gun safety, and respect...or thought to discipline them properly...or the mother who left them unsupervised...no, it's obviously the GAME'S fault. Fuckers. I'm gonna have fun playing Unreal Tournament, and Thief, and Quake, and Nocturne, and anything else I can find involving death, and then I'm gonna get me some payback on EVERYONE that ever pissed me off...and blame it on the games.
Oh, and let's add some more stupidity, as long as I'm on a roll. This site has a HUGE list of music stars, they age they died, and why...and is apparently trying to prove that rock'n'roll is sin, and one of the ways to Hell (Didn't we already know that? Right after sex and drugs?). It then goes on to ask if you wanna accept JC as your Holy Boy...go ahead, say no. You'll get another long, rambling invective about how you really SHOULD let JC fuck up your life, and then will ask you again (what is this, the Inquisition? What a show!). Say no again, this gets even better. Wow, now you get a wonderful description of Hell, as told by those who must have been there and should have stayed...it's just so vivid. Now, here is the BEST part, the part that puts a tear in my eye. In the midst of this page is an "article appeared in the well respected Finland newspaper, Ammenusastia". Yes, it's stupid, and there is a very good reason for this. I happen to think that the Weekly World News is a riot, and used to read it weekly, religiously, without fail. And I remember this article clearly! Yep, they are proving there point by lying and using the worst kind of made up TRIPE you can find. Hell, it's supposedly from a Finnish newspaper...why is it in ENGLISH?!? *LMAO*
Dumbasses...
Oh, wow...it just dawned on me! I've officially sinned on all the levels needed for the cliche! I've orgied, had a coke habit, and been in a band! Sex, Drugs and Rock'N'Roll, baby! Woo!
Oh, and let's add some more stupidity, as long as I'm on a roll. This site has a HUGE list of music stars, they age they died, and why...and is apparently trying to prove that rock'n'roll is sin, and one of the ways to Hell (Didn't we already know that? Right after sex and drugs?). It then goes on to ask if you wanna accept JC as your Holy Boy...go ahead, say no. You'll get another long, rambling invective about how you really SHOULD let JC fuck up your life, and then will ask you again (what is this, the Inquisition? What a show!). Say no again, this gets even better. Wow, now you get a wonderful description of Hell, as told by those who must have been there and should have stayed...it's just so vivid. Now, here is the BEST part, the part that puts a tear in my eye. In the midst of this page is an "article appeared in the well respected Finland newspaper, Ammenusastia". Yes, it's stupid, and there is a very good reason for this. I happen to think that the Weekly World News is a riot, and used to read it weekly, religiously, without fail. And I remember this article clearly! Yep, they are proving there point by lying and using the worst kind of made up TRIPE you can find. Hell, it's supposedly from a Finnish newspaper...why is it in ENGLISH?!? *LMAO*
Dumbasses...
Oh, wow...it just dawned on me! I've officially sinned on all the levels needed for the cliche! I've orgied, had a coke habit, and been in a band! Sex, Drugs and Rock'N'Roll, baby! Woo!