Have Knowledge, Will Travel
Got a call from mom-in-law this afternoon. You may recall that re-connected all their A/V stuff recently, because it was a shambles. Well, some button got pressed or something, and all they had was a blue screen. I couldn't solve it over the phone, so we went out there. I'm not complaining, we got dinner a flick out of it.
Didn't find out until we got home that the neighbour up there who pays me for tech support needed something (not a rush). Well, that'll have to wait, or she can call me...business hours are 10am-midnight.
Now, off to continue chatting, and watch some "Chef" or "Father Ted" later. Oh, and to a certain brother of mine: expect a phone call tomorrow. I know what tomorrow is...but I might not say it out loud.
Didn't find out until we got home that the neighbour up there who pays me for tech support needed something (not a rush). Well, that'll have to wait, or she can call me...business hours are 10am-midnight.
Now, off to continue chatting, and watch some "Chef" or "Father Ted" later. Oh, and to a certain brother of mine: expect a phone call tomorrow. I know what tomorrow is...but I might not say it out loud.