2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I generally don't make them.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
dravengodvamp and purpleflake
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
None...I'm barely lucky enough to say I visited another city.
6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
7. What date from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
Halloween (see question 1)
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not throttling a certain Jackass...and appeasing a certain customer
9. What was your biggest failure?
Not accomplishing certain artistic goals
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Of course, it would have been a memorable year if I hadn't
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Luciphage, my new computer
12. Whose behaviour merited celebration?
Erik's, for getting a chunk of his shit together
13. Whose behaviour made you appalled and depressed?
Well, the Fucknuckle, as usual
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The concept of getting gaming going again
16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
LOL..."Halloween" by the Misfits, probably
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder? about the same
Thinner or fatter? fatter, but with a plan to work on that
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
20. How will you be spending New Year’s Eve?
No idea...hoping someone mentions a party...
23. What was your favourite TV program?
Trailer Park Boys, I suppose
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
Nope, just the ones I usually hate
25. What was the best book you read?
This year? Probably "Resume With Monsters"
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
27. What did you want and get?
couple of games and movies
28. What did you want and not get?
lots of things
29. What was your favourite film of this year?
"The Last Wave", "Saw" or "Incident At Loch Ness"
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
32, and I spent it landscaping, sadly
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
33. What kept you sane?
A few very close and special people
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Yeah, right, anyone in American politics being worth getting worked up over.
36. Who did you miss?
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004:
"Don't expect much."
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year?
No single lyric would be able to do that.