- Jesus Of The Week, always amusing
- JesusDance.org - for the love of Jesus, turn down your speakers
- The Open-Ended Jesus Lightbulb Joke, answering the question "how many Jesuses does it take to screw in a lightbulb?" (My personal fave answer: Two, but it sure takes a loooooong time for the second one to arrive)
- The Bastard Son of the Lord Home Page, Jeezy Creezy's personal site
- Microsoft Jesus 97 - outdated, but still amusing
- ...and don't forget to visit JC's LJ, jesuschrist, or is it lordjesuschrist? There once was a jesus but I guess he couldn't hack it; Saviour Deathmatch, perhaps?
Hey, It's "Lemme Out Of Here, I Was Only Napping" Day
Jim Jeffries On Why Other Countries Think US Gun Laws Are Crazy Pretty well sums it all up, as far as I'm concerned.
Holy cats...I've only just become aware of this "free inhabitant / article 4" bullshit. Watching some of the videos of these wingnuts is comedy gold,…
First Biofluorescent Reptile Ever Discovered - Short article and links to further info. Biofluorescence is far from unknown, but we've never seen…