1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: around 560, not counting TV shows on DVD
2) The last film I bought: M.A.R.K - 13
3) The last film I watched:
DVD?: A Tale of Two Sisters
At the theatre: A Series of unfortunate Events
At Home on the T.V.: Shocking Asia 2: The Last Taboo
4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me:
- Dark City
EDIT: As to the number of films, see for yourself. The DVD rack is getting a pronounced sway, and the shelves of VHS tapes are packed several deep, in places. (In the count above, i didn't count the TV shows I have DVDs of: Lexx (2 seasons), Caught On Tape (2 discs), Young Ones (complete), Black Adder (complete), Soap (2 seasons), Simpsons (2 seasons), and a bunch of cartoons. In the VHS, I didn't count the TV stuff, either: Fawlty Towers (complete), Monty Python's Flying Circus (17 tapes worth), and I, Claudius (complete). As an added bonus, you'll see my overflowing CD racks (gotta make a new one).
1)Total number of books owned? - Christ, I could be here for a while trying to count them. Let's say "a metric fuckton" and leave it at that.
2) The last book I bought? - "Everything You Know Is Wrong"
3) The last book I read? - "Queen of the Turtle Derby" - Julia Reed
4) Currently reading? - "The Edge of the Unknown: 101 Things You Don't Know About Science and No One Else Does Either" - James S. Trefil
5) Five books that mean a lot to me?
- "Illuminatus!" - Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson
- "Satan: His Psychotherapy and Cure by the Unfortunate Dr. Kassler, J.S.P.S." - Jeremy Leven
- "The Phantom of the Opera" - Gaston Leroux
- Anything by Edward Gorey
- Everything by Howard Phillips Lovecraft