1. A tree doubled in height each year until it reached it's maximum height over the course of ten years. how many years did it take for the tree to reach half its maximum height?
2. Which one of the following words does not belong with the others, and why: Father, Aunt, Sister, Cousin, Mother, Uncle
3. What word from group B belongs in group A, and why?
- Group A: FRONT, SKI, MELON, FALL
- Group B: ROAD, TIRE, TOWER, CLIFF
Which word from group D belongs with group C and why?
- Group C: BLAST, PAPER, BOX, BANK
- Group D: JUICE, BAG, CRADLE, CARPET
Expand Your Mind
Jim Jeffries On Why Other Countries Think US Gun Laws Are Crazy Pretty well sums it all up, as far as I'm concerned.
Holy cats...I've only just become aware of this "free inhabitant / article 4" bullshit. Watching some of the videos of these wingnuts is comedy gold,…
First Biofluorescent Reptile Ever Discovered - Short article and links to further info. Biofluorescence is far from unknown, but we've never seen…