Hell, I'm not even going into details, as I don't really feel like typing it all out, and it's mostly stupid shit, anyway. Let's bullet-point it, shall we?
- Fish dies, redo entire tank, get new fish, one dies, replace him, one dies, replacing him today. I swear, I'm cursed on this front.
- Speaking of pets, Minion has developed the same sort of tumour that killed Panic. Joy, get to watch another one die.
- Rose is getting depressed, dealing with Ray, so there's some time spent trying to help her
- Too many small hellions to deal with on the actual holiday to really have the time to enjoy it much
- Let us not forget the wacky weekend of hilarity that ensued from Doug and Kat's situation (they've worked things out for now, for which I'm very glad)
- Add in a little crisis here (that stemmed from a miscommunicated word) that nearly escalated into a conflagration, but which spilled over, for a bit, into other things
- Had to cancel my game this week, due to the holiday, of course
- I was involved in planning a wedding, at one point
- ---- All this on top of standard domesticity
EDIT: It wasn't ALL bad, mind you...got some great sex in there, somewhere.