Start with the topic "5 Guilty Pleasures" and people who get tagged need to write an LJ entry about their 5 Guilty Pleasures as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 5 people to be tagged and list their names.
1. I still listen to disco, I still listen to some rap (though only older, 80's rap and the occasional hip-hop track), and I'm a junkie for European club tracks and house music. Oh, and one particular J-Pop band, "Do As Infinity".
2. I read the Weekly World News. Why? Because it's got the biggest damn crossword puzzle in it, and it's just fuckin' hilarious. I'm floored by the thought that anyone reads it and takes it seriously. On the other hand, I'm floored that anyone takes religion or the US government seriously, either, so take that as you will.
3. I keep folders on my computer full of pictures of friends. I don't mean a couple of my buddy, I mean a huge list of folders of people I know, each packed with pictures of them. Some of these people I haven't seen in years, some I may have never met, but I'm an image whore. I constantly save pix of people and things.
4. I watch "I, Claudius" a lot. Seeing as it's a 13-part PBS mini-series, that's a lot of watching.
5. I hate surprises, and have been known go to sneaky, unethical, and downright devious lengths to find out what someone is getting for me, if they won't tell me. Then I take great pleasure in deceiving them about my knowing. No one's ever discovered me...yet.
No, no further tagging. Be it on your own head if you want.