. Your LiveJournal "user name":
2. The "name" that you chose to use (if not your USER name):
-- Chaos Blackflame
3. Explain how you picked / why you selected the user picture(s) that you have?
-- As an fan of Egyptian stuff, my main pic is easy, and my second pic is one of the only photos I have of myself. The shield, well, i just thought it was cool, and it only gets used for occasional posts so they stand out.
- The Stats -
4. date of survey (because things will change as soon as you finish it): 06/22/2001
account type: free, but considering paid
Friend of (#): 8
Friends (#): 9
Communities (#): 5
- Your Journal -
5. Why do you have a Journal page?
-- Originally, I did it as a way to vent my thoughts on my failing relationship, in a place where she couldn't get to it to hold my thoughts against me, and I just got addicted.
6. Why did you pick LiveJournal (LJ) over another service or handwriting?
-- Well, handwriting was out, i didn't want her reading it, and it was the one a found, through fallenautumn.
7. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest) how well does your LiveJournal represent who you actually are?
-- 10, it's me and I'm honest
8. How do you think your LJ represents you the most; factually (includes daily routine), emotionally, intellectually, sexually, religiously, or artistically?
-- a few of each, since I talk about what I am doing, thinking, or feeling
9. How much about your life do you post to LJ?
-- Most of it, other than monotonous stuff
10. On a scale of 1-10 how interesting do you think your own journal is to others?
-- I'd like to think that some things would be interesting, but I'm sure a lot of it is just drivel...let's say 6-8
11. From who / how did you find out about LJ?
-- fallenautumn let me read hers for something (tried to trick me, too...bad girl!), and I went from there.
12. Has anyone ever joined LJ because of you?
-- Yes, discordian and ravenlace
13. How long have you been a member of LJ?
-- since Saturday, May 5th, 2001
14. How often do you post to LJ?
-- usually every day, sometimes several times, but occasionally I miss a day or two
15. What proportion of your posts are friends only?
-- at first, they ALL were, but now that the original reason for it has passed, they are all public
16. What is your FAVORITE interest on LJ (no more than 5 please - we'll all just assume that you like all of your listed interests to some degree :-P)?
-- *LOL*...making like minks, because we are trying to get more people to add it!
17. What is your favorite community on LJ?
-- probably stigmata, even though I haven't posted there in forever
18. Have you ever learned anything new on LJ?
-- quotes, little factoids, etc., yeah
19. Has anything on LJ ever caused you to establish, rethink, or even change your belief or position on something?
-- not yet, but I fully expect it.
20. How often do you respond / comment on other peoples journals?
21. Do you prefer to write in your Journal, read other Journals, respond to others entries, or get responses to your entries?
-- All of the above
22. What's the longest you've gone without posting to LJ since the day you signed up?
-- couple days
23. What's the longest you've gone without reading LJ since you discovered it?
-- a day or two
24. What is your favorite post you've ever made to LJ?
-- Greedy Mongoloid Ass-Monkeys
25. What is your favorite post you've ever read on LJ?
-- too many to mention
26. What's the weirdest or funniest thing you've seen on LJ?
-- also too many to mention
27. Have you ever specifically asked a question for people to reply to in your Journal (polls included)?
28. Have you ever tried to play the "trace yourself back through friends from a random LJ user" game?
-- Nope, But I'll be bored enough one day
29. Have you ever played the "add a sentence to my post" game?
30. Have you ever lied/fibbed in your journal? If so, why?
-- Nope, no reason to.
31. Have you ever had something mean said to you or been stalked, harassed, or got into an argument/flame war on LJ (or did it to someone else)?
-- Yeah, but we settled it.
32. Have you ever banned someone from your Journal?
33. Has LiveJournal had any significant impact on your life?
-- well, it HAS been very therapeutic
- Friends -
34. Who are your favorite LJ friend(s) and why?
-- My Peeps
35. How many of your LJ friends are your friends in "real life" (you see them regularly)?
36. How many of your LJ friends have you actually met (but you don't see them regularly)?
37. Have you ever e-mailed or I.M.'d someone you found on LJ?
38. Of all of the people on LJ you know of, who is the most like you?
-- hmmm...tough call...ravenlace
39. Who is the most intelligent or insightful person you know on LJ?
-- easy, corachaos
40. Who is the most fun person you know on LJ?
41. Who is your least favorite / most annoying LJ user or community (WARNING: ANSWER AT YOUR OWN RISK)?
-- haven't found anyone who was more than a touch annoying
42. How do you USUALLY find new friends on LJ; Interests, Communities, Directory, cool name/username, reading someone else's friends page, they find you, or random selection?
-- just run across people's posts and check them out
43. Why are you MOST likely to add someone to your friends list; Gender, User Picture, Specific Interest, Combination of Interests, Community, Geographic Location, Web Page, Specific Entry in Journal, Overall Journal, they comment in your journal, or they add you first?
44. Do you automatically add friends to your journal if they add you first? What is the most likely reason you WOULDN'T add someone to your friends list?
-- yeah...can't think of any reason I wouldn't
45. Do you care if someone adds you to his or her friends list if you add him or her first?
Would you remove them from yours if they didn't?
-- no, i don't mind...nope
46. Are there any people's Journals (users / friends), communities, interests, or searches you frequent on LiveJournal that you DON'T or will not list in your user info page? Why don't you list or link to them?
- More than Friends on LJ -
47. Is your "Significant Other" on LJ? (If not, do they know you post on LJ?)
-- not at the moment
48. OTHER than your S.O., who are you the most attracted to on LJ (those who think this question means an instant argument with your S.O. may pass on this question, if you don't have a S.O. just answer it)?
-- fallenautumn and corachaos...but they are both quite taken, and that's all good, they are still both very cool
49. Who is the sexiest person you know on LJ?
-- hmmm, tough one, a tie between aprilwine and apriljoy
50. Have you ever fantasized about someone on LJ?
51. Would you want to know if someone fantasized about you on LJ?
-- yeah, I would...would be kinda flattering
52. Would you date someone you met on LJ?
53. Have you ever wanted to meet someone on LJ?
-- yeah, and will eventually
54. Have you ever actually met someone from LJ romantically (or otherwise) and hit it off (or not)?
-- nope haven't been in a position to do so until recently
55. Have you ever posted a naughty picture / post / story on LJ?
- Technical LiveJournal -
56. Do you prefer to post from a Client or the Web Interface?
-- at work I have to use the web interface, but at home I use the client
57. Do you use HTML to add extras to your entries?
58. Is your LJ page customized (at all - even from template), template, or default?
-- yeah, and will be more if I start to pay for it
59. Do you usually use the WinAmp music detector, add you music manually, or none at all?
-- If I'm home, I detect it, at work it's manual
60. How well do you know the LJ features and how to use it (e.g. do you know you could edit or delete old entries, get live updates of your friends page, etc.)?
-- fairly well
61. What is your favorite LJ feature?
-- posting to any place from one screen
62. What is your least favorite LJ feature (one that you would change or delete if you could)?
-- don't have anything I'd DELETE
63. What feature would you most like to see added to LJ?
-- hmmm...live chat, maybe? who knows?
64. What moods would you most like to see added to LJ?
-- "in pain"
65. "One day the directory will work again." How long until YOU believe until that day will come?
-- LOL...yeah, right.
66. On a scale of 1-100, rate the LJ for convenience, usefulness, and coolness factor: