archmage 😉optimistic

Listens: Rob Zombie - Sinners Inc.

Stuff, Stuff, And More Randomly Titled Stuff

OK, first today, i want to say a big FUCK YOU to Micro$haft Messenger Service. I'm actually in a position of wanting to use it, finally, and it continualy tells me 'these messages could not be delivered to all recipients'...hmm, I'm logged on, they are logged on, what's the bitch? Sad day when I actually prefer something made by AOHell to something made by MS...I mean, they are equally bastardic, but at least I don't look at MS users and want to smack them for stupidity.

Second, hazeleyedgal_25 is making a deck of cards with LJ peeps on it, and I get to be the Suicide King (King of Hearts, for those that didn't know). Sweet. (EDIT - forgot the link was friends only, so link removed.)

Third, techgeek chic goes further and further. Dig this</b>. I admit, though, that's pretty cool.

Lastly, ladies, feel free to donate:
Oral Sex Donations Accepted