- Couple small, odd moments with my machine lately. Needless to say, each one makes me go completely apeshit. I cannot even imagine how much I would lose if I had to format and reinstall. All viral/system scans come up clean, though, so here's hoping it's nothing, really, simply a couple of random events happening in closer proximity than I would have expected, easily handled.
- Man, I've tried to keep it out of my head, but I really wish I had that laptop.
- cobie, I haven't forgotten about that CD, just...waiting on a few things to go out with it this time.
- Making a new batch of Gewürztraminer, which I really wish I had tonight, since it would go great with dinner. Speaking of dinner, I got it all done and THEN realized I had not made the rice. With no instant rice around, here's hoping it's still good when the rice finishes cooking.
- CoX news: Ghost Shrimp is now tied for third highest level in his SG. He kicks so much ass. On the other side, Afterlife Kid's SG base is about to get more teleporters, and Doctor Nighttime made level 34. He is the healer extraordinaire, baby.
- My back hurts. Just sayin'.
- After going to that Open House thing at Erik's new school the other night...well, I can't fault Erik for being behind what I would have thought. Apparently, that's just the norm for school ion this area. Christ, what a bunch of unprepared, unintelligent boobs.