Not-So-Future Travels
So, ended up talking to
dravengodvamp for a while last night, which was cool, because it's been too long. He and I are both "no fan of the phone" types, for the most part, so we don't talk a lot regardless of how close we are. Anyway, we caught up on life, the universe, and everything.
Well, to make a long story short, looks like, in about two weeks, I'll be heading down to Texas to hang with him for a week. Yikes, me away from my computer and game for a week?!? Creepy. ;)
Anyway, it'll be good to see him, and get a little vacation back in my beloved South (which I'm well aware is never going to be the South that I miss in my mind). Besides, I've never been to Texas, so why not?
Well, to make a long story short, looks like, in about two weeks, I'll be heading down to Texas to hang with him for a week. Yikes, me away from my computer and game for a week?!? Creepy. ;)
Anyway, it'll be good to see him, and get a little vacation back in my beloved South (which I'm well aware is never going to be the South that I miss in my mind). Besides, I've never been to Texas, so why not?