Why Miller Rocks
So, lemme show you just how much
cobie rocks. First off, he decides to work on his drawing and art last night, and opts to do a character portrait of one of my main CoH heroes, Juice Lord (from The Champions of Breakfast)...

Click for full size
I think he got Juice's personality spot-fuckin'-on.
On top of that, I get a box in the mail today, inside of which I find, among other things, 6 more Fatcaps (why I'm hooked on these things, I'll never know), stickers, mints, a winged skull pin, a nifty CD, the cutest dead monkey you've ever seen, and an old grenade. DUDE. Coolness factor 10, Mr. Ramos.
So, yeah. Just so you all know.
cobie rocks.
Click for full size
I think he got Juice's personality spot-fuckin'-on.
On top of that, I get a box in the mail today, inside of which I find, among other things, 6 more Fatcaps (why I'm hooked on these things, I'll never know), stickers, mints, a winged skull pin, a nifty CD, the cutest dead monkey you've ever seen, and an old grenade. DUDE. Coolness factor 10, Mr. Ramos.
So, yeah. Just so you all know.