1. Go to http://www.careercruising.com/.
2. Put in Username: nycareers, Password: landmark.
3. Take their "Career Matchmaker" questions.
4. Post top results.
So, since I'm out of a job and have been for years, figured I'd poke my head in it.
Funny, cobie was just asking me about what I used to do, earlier...
3. Computer Animator
4. Graphic Designer
5. Medical Illustrator
6. Desktop Publisher
7. Fashion Designer
8. Cartoonist / Comic Illustrator
9. Interior Designer
12. Set Designer
13. Costume Designer
16. Special Effects Technician
18. Director of Photography
19. Music Teacher / Instructor
20. Casting Director
Kind of an artistic trend, here, and I wouldn't argue with that. Too bad my skills and abilities are just about non-existent...that's the problem with art. If you don't "got it" then you just don't "got it." And that's OK, it's like any skill, some have it and some don't. Just kinda sad to be so apparently suited for artistic work, and so incapable.
Luckily, I don't give a shit.