Got a little package in the mail today, a birthday prez from cobie. He always sends neat stuff, so I tore into it with anticipation. More Fatcaps , which is a bonus, making my collection larger, a Voodoo Toothpick Holder (gonna use that this weekend!), a spare liver (so I can drink even more!), some small odds-n-ends, a card that affectionately told me that I bring the funk, and, best of all, this: That's a hand-drawn portrait of Juice Lord (one of my characters in City of Heroes ) and Brunch Ninja (one of his). Not only is it fabulously done, but it's meaningful, in that this is how he and I met and became friends. So, as we're on opposite coasts, this is as close as we'll get to a pic. ;) And, how convenient, it's also a great "throw the horns" pic for my birthday. ;) Anyway, he sent me the pic, but he also had it printed out, so it's already in a frame on the wall, right above my monitor. You rock like Gibraltar, my brother. Thank you!