1. I'm cluttered but I'm clean. I have a lot of stuff, because I'm a bit of a pack-rat. I'll never have a house that looks like an advertisement, all pretty and with lots of space. Still, I have a spot for everything, and I get annoyed when people leave stuff just lying about.
2. I may not hear what you just said due to being distracted or whatnot, but I'll hear a faucet dripping or any number of other tiny little sounds from four rooms away.
3. Other than one TV show in 2001, I haven't watched TV with any schedule or regularity in nearly 15 years. I don't miss it.
4. On the other hand, I have a 8-foot bookshelf of nothing but old VHS movies...and another of nothing but DVDs. Oh, and something like 500 CDs and another 2500 tracks on MP3...I loves me some music.
5. Famous people: I once ran into Alice Cooper...literally, came around a corner and ran into the man...backstage at a concert (I was evading security at the time). I bought B.B. King a drink. I chatted with Johnette Napolitano in an airport.
6. My grandmother is a huge genealogy nut, and traced us damn near back to the monkeys, I think. I'm related to William of Orange, who conquered England in 1066. Two more ancestors signed the Magna Carta. One ancestor of mine signed the Declaration of Independence. How odd, then, that I fucking hate politics. Well, maybe that isn't so odd, after all, my bloodlines had multiple hands in making constitutional law what it is today, so I fucking hate seeing these slimy, smarmy bastards shitting all over what should be a good situation and turning into what politics and government is today.
7. I don't really get along with most of my family. Things are cool, now, in the sense that we are civil, but other than my Dad, they could all disappear and I wouldn't notice. On the other hand, the people I truly think of as my Family or Tribe aren't related but are important. Chief among them are my Brothers, who are the most important people in my life, outside of my own home. These very few guys know who they are, and they know that I'd take a bullet for them. Mess with them, you mess with me.