Just looking through hypnox's newest galleries, checking stuff I haven't seen previously. 'Tis kinda funny to look over pix of josienutter looking, frankly, adorable and doll-like, after having just helped glue spikes all over her head is a switch. New pix of my friend erotocism, always fun. Also saw the "blood and cow head" shots. Kudos to you, Doug, for going ahead and doing a shoot that a lot of people would be too uptight or PC to do.
I was disappointed in one particular shoot, though. In the galleries is one called "Purgatory", and features a chick dressed as Purgatori, of Chaos Comics fame. This happens to be a favorite character of mine, so I jumped at seeing what was done. The girl however, is not the right shape (Purgatori being quite thin), these cheesy little wings being all wrong, And the outfit just looks a little too homemade. And the pix were uninspired. And name spelled wrong, well, whatever. But I'm prolly the only one that notices crap like this.