Soreness, etc.
So I spent the weekend out in the woods, at Mick and Auralee's wedding. That was fun, and they seem to be happy together. Besides, we camped out and got drunk and ate entirely too many toasted marshmellows. What's not to like?
And me and Heidi got a little closer. It was kinda funny, on the way there she leans over and tells me that she just realized that we are doing a lot of 'couple' things, and that it's pretty cool, which I agree with. It's going to be so incredibly hard to let her go (yes, I will do it, it'll just be hard), and I am lobbying harder and harder (but quietly and subtlely) for her to come back in a year. Damn....
(*manager comes to desk, says 'Hey, let's talk for a minute'..hmmm, not usually a good thing...*)
And me and Heidi got a little closer. It was kinda funny, on the way there she leans over and tells me that she just realized that we are doing a lot of 'couple' things, and that it's pretty cool, which I agree with. It's going to be so incredibly hard to let her go (yes, I will do it, it'll just be hard), and I am lobbying harder and harder (but quietly and subtlely) for her to come back in a year. Damn....
(*manager comes to desk, says 'Hey, let's talk for a minute'..hmmm, not usually a good thing...*)