1. Post or link to a picture that makes you laugh. A lot. Like, every time you see it.
- Pussy Fart - I know what it says, but trust me, the name is the only thing that is not safe for work. You'll need sound for this. I can't explain it, but this is one of the very short list of things guaranteed to reduce me to useless lump of laughter.
2. Name at least one person you are grateful for. Family, friends, entertainer, artist, public figure... whatever. Why are you thankful for them?
- I have some of the best friends in the world. Good people I can have a good time with, who i can trust, and who make me smile.
3. List 3 things you've done that still bring you joy. Something you're proud of, a goal you've reached, an enjoyable memory, etc!
- Well, I'm still alive, that's a good one. I'll just lump "famous people I've met" into one, as the 'joy' comes from having had those opportunities. The last one is a memory, perhaps bittersweet, but it's good in my head...and no, I'm not telling. ;)
4. List something funny a friend has said.
- "Wait, you're a supervillain now? Last i heard, you were an archvillain, when did you upgrade?" - Mike P.
5. List at least one thing in your future that you're REALLY looking forward to. A movie, seeing someone you miss, a concert, a trip, administration changes, anything!
- Definitely looking forward to a certain person's visit in a couple weeks...