Yes, yes, I know, I didn't post them last week. Hey, it was a holiday, I had a guest, and I was sick, gimme a break. Still, never let it be said that I don't care about you. To make up for it, here's a special Giant-Sized Friday Pix! How many times have you wanted to do this? Discovery "But, that stuff up there's mine!" Even Stormtroopers get vacation time. Dial 9?!? Hmm, good to know I'll be getting screwed by the best. Tuckered out "I see my stocks in LEGO™ have gone up." Smoke up, Gramma. Well, uh...OK. 80's-fabulous 80's-hideous "Little Johnny, what have you done NOW?" Family portrait "Hi, would you be interested in some sticks, cheap?" Hood art, on the cheap. So. Tired. Of. Cereal. Biker Segway Gang Even cats shop for decorations. Too tired to fight any longer More Imperial vacation pix "We're a small community, but we have a lot of growth potential." Hoping Subliminal shapes? Wonder what he's about to wish for? Car becomes grill/bar. Me, I want this on a car I can actually drive. Apparently, this military has relaxed its fitness standards. "Da-ah-ah-ah-amn the Ma-ah-ah-an!" Makes you wanna just go roll around on the floor with them, doesn't it? Cheap shots of the animal kingdom Not exactly sure how you park there... Modern military: prepared for enemies both living and undead. "High five!" McDonald's is branching out. Sure, why not. Not sure why this is the portrait you'd want, but go for it. Hope that makes up for things. Have a great weekend, and don't do anything I wouldn't do...which pretty much leaves you open to suggestion.