- Still plenty of snow, but the end might be in sight...for now! (dun dun DUUUUNNNN)
- Lots of CoH (for those that care, Interstellar Trucker is racing towards 50 with a vengeance)
- Another trek into the snow for Di to get pix
- Mood swing in the late afternoon, which kinda put the kibosh on my original plans
- Mom got diagnosed with diabetes (weight-related, not hereditary); since my Dad has that same thing, this makes me skittish, just a little
- My grandmother is doing worse. She was already on a downhill slide, but I think my grandfather's death sapped her will.
- Re-discovered that some people, no matter how unhappy they are, don't really want to hear anything you might have to say on the subject, regardless of what or why you said it. Others may need to hear it.
- Feeling a little cabin fever...which is odd, seeing as how I'm not stuck in the house anymore than usual
All in all, call it a day just on the low side of mid-level.