I didn't intend for this week to be "unhappy people week" in the Friday Pix, but there did seem to be a lot of those this time... When dieting, sharing your meal with a friend or two can help. This guy knows how to party. Aren't balloons supposed to make you happy? Sometimes, you just gotta admit your geekiness. Other times, you probably shouldn't. Hmm, happy birthday to you. See? There really is someone out there for everyone. Fluffy hovercat is a scientific breakthrough Yes, those are all pink crayons. He wants you to know that he paid a lot to have that hair. Sweet, just what I needed! If you need me, I'll be here. These guys have a fish story that tops yours. Gingerbread TIE Fighter. The geek in me and the fat guy in me are at war on whether it should be eaten. Way to go, jackass. You talkin' to me? Peek-a-boo! ...and I bet your parents are very proud. For the photographer who has it all Rocks never looked so comfy. Ninja cat infiltrates the rabbit warren Oh, shit . Rodent penthouse? I'm reminded of Danger Mouse, anyone else? Gramma is tired of all the noise you make. Well, thanks for the secondary warning. OK, that's enough for this week. Be well, stay warm (or cool, depending on where you are), and check your Tart'n'Tinys before eating them.