1) 20 year old British woman arrested in Laos allegedly carrying heroin.Key-ripes.
2) Laotian law imposes death by firing squad for heroin smugglers.
3) Laotian law forbids executing pregnant women.
4) 20 year old British woman is pregnant at the time of the arrest.
5) Prison guards allegedly beat the woman into a miscarriage.
6) Woman is sentenced to death by firing squad without adequate council.
7) Woman is raped by prison guards and becomes pregnant.
8) Execution is postponed for 9 months.
Jim Jeffries On Why Other Countries Think US Gun Laws Are Crazy Pretty well sums it all up, as far as I'm concerned.
Holy cats...I've only just become aware of this "free inhabitant / article 4" bullshit. Watching some of the videos of these wingnuts is comedy gold,…
First Biofluorescent Reptile Ever Discovered - Short article and links to further info. Biofluorescence is far from unknown, but we've never seen…