Well, since I'm not doing anything else, I figured I'd get a head start on 'The Pix' this week. besides, this way i can sleep late and no one will be hitting me on IM asking "where's the Friday Pix, bitch?" (you all know who you are...). That's quite a catch... I think I saw Preg Nancy live in Vegas, once. Wow, trying to get little girls started right? "Man, the crap I put up with for tuna..." Happy in his innocence. Everyone should get a chance to dance. Great, now you can put a hat on your cat to look like...a different cat. Warning: Man Here. Slow But Sure "Hey, what the Hell?" Awwwwww "No, I don't want you to leave!" Not everyone is having fun at this party. Well, no one looks like they're having FUN, but... Sometimes, you can tell you've wandered into the wrong section of the forest. Looks like the party was a success. Everyone looks good in a tux. Never tempt the sanitation workers into getting back at you. Is it a playground to occupy the kids, or is it a really odd crypt? "Well, honey, we were out of diapers, and we'd just finished the watermelon, so I figured..." God bless our team. BONUS: Be part of the action, caption this one! That's all for this week. Have a great weekend, and remember, Halloween's comin'!