Stalked By The Almighty
OK, now this is funny. This guy has apparently decided that his life's work is to make drawings of people in their everyday lives, with Jesus there beside them, the theme being "I'm always with you"...now, that's all well and good. Whatever gets you through the day, right? But some of these...man, I can think of MUCH funnier captions for them...
Secretary: "Wow, look at the tits on that one...hey, AIM me the link to that site, wouldja?"
Student: "C'mon, baby, let's head to my place...betcha never been with a Savior before, eh?"
Juggler: OK, no funny caption for this one, but the guy looks like he suffers from Down's Syndrome...and that I'd LOVE to watch!
Trucker: "OK, Mac...no sudden moves, and no one gets hurt. I'm hijacking this truck!"
Executive: "Jesus...this is the hardest part of being the boss. But your performance has been slipping lately..."
Guitarist: "Thank you everyone! Lemme introduce the band...on the Moog Organ, give it up for JEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUS!!!!!"
OK, that's prolly enough...I'm going to Hell. Check the rest of them, they are sure to inspire a few of your own...
Secretary: "Wow, look at the tits on that one...hey, AIM me the link to that site, wouldja?"
Student: "C'mon, baby, let's head to my place...betcha never been with a Savior before, eh?"
Juggler: OK, no funny caption for this one, but the guy looks like he suffers from Down's Syndrome...and that I'd LOVE to watch!
Trucker: "OK, Mac...no sudden moves, and no one gets hurt. I'm hijacking this truck!"
Executive: "Jesus...this is the hardest part of being the boss. But your performance has been slipping lately..."
Guitarist: "Thank you everyone! Lemme introduce the band...on the Moog Organ, give it up for JEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUS!!!!!"
OK, that's prolly enough...I'm going to Hell. Check the rest of them, they are sure to inspire a few of your own...