Day Two: Nine things about yourself.
Day Three: Eight ways to win your heart.
Day Four: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day Five: Six things you wish you’d never done.
- Everything I've ever done had led me to the place I am now. While there are moment-to-moment things that I could say "I wish I'd done that differently", those things all are part of the chain of events. A few things, I should not have done, and I'd like to think that I've apologized for them as necessary, but in general, no, I can't say there are really a list of things that I "wish I'd never done".
PS: I shouldn't have done all the drugs I did as a teen. *shrug*
Day Six: Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever).
Day Seven: Four turn offs.
Day Eight: Three turn ons.
Day Nine: Two smileys that describe your life right now.
Day Ten: One confession.