- Still not working, not really looking at the moment. It's more important to everyone involved that I am here and available, and so I am. Doing everything I can around the house, though; among other things, the yard is now my domain, and woe betide he who steps into it.
- Jessica and I are still solid. We have our moments, sure, but each works out fast and strengthens us. We continue to learn and adapt and coalesce. No regrets.
- Still playing Warcraft, still liking it. Admittedly, I'd love to get hold of Portal 2, but I have no consoles here, and I hate the Steam network, so I don't see it happening anytime soon. No great loss.
- 2 different design bits that I've promised to do for friends. I really need to get off my ass and do them.
- Missing gaming like crazy. Missing impromptu grill gatherings like crazy.
Ever have those moments where you just have something you want, and it's gotten to the level of nearly jonesing for it? Yeah.