Listens: The Sisters of Mercy - Vision Thing

Definitely got into my element last night. Fired up the grill for ribs and peppers, added some potato salad, and fed us all like kings.

FleshHound howls in meat-lustThis meal brought to you by Newcastle Brown


Watched a couple films lately:
- if you have a chance to see Lars von Trier's Antichrist, don't. Skip it. Seriously, that guy owes me an hour and a half of my life back. I like Willem Dafoe, but this was just not good. Obviously done as art, not cinema...and failed as art. Felt like something a 15-16 year-old would write, trying to be shocking and controversial (which, from everything I've read about von Trier, sounds about right).
- On the other hand, if you wanna grab a copy of The Lovely Bones, I recommend it. I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected. Oddly surreal in places, but not in a way that leaves you confused, just enough to really appreciate the visuals. Story was not only good, it was satisfying, if only for times that characters did the smart thing I thought they should instead of the idiot Hollywood thing I'm used to seeing. A sweet film that made numerauko cry at the end. Good stuff.