Log in

No account? Create an account
25 April 2012 @ 02:47 pm
Job 2 said they'd let people know yea or nay by the 26th (tomorrow). Job 1 has already called me, asking if I'm coming to them or not. It's down to the wire, man. I hate the wait.

Even if they both fall through, I've got another idea or two, so we'll see.
Baracus Naturalmadeofmeat on April 27th, 2012 06:16 am (UTC)
Having been there, I want to tell you to just take something.

Having been there, I understand why you're holding out.