Fat Guy Sues 4 Fast Food Chains
I'm assuming, by now, you've all heard about this.
Will someone, please, anyone, PLEASE, go shoot this fuck? Or, maybe, for those with a more theatrical bent, pull a "Se7en" and forcefeed him to death? Hell, I'll pay.
I hate that the American legal system would even CONSIDER something like this. I can only hope that the judge throws it out, calls him a '24-karat ignoramus', and humiliates him in front of CNN, CourtTV, and the World Press.
Will someone, please, anyone, PLEASE, go shoot this fuck? Or, maybe, for those with a more theatrical bent, pull a "Se7en" and forcefeed him to death? Hell, I'll pay.
I hate that the American legal system would even CONSIDER something like this. I can only hope that the judge throws it out, calls him a '24-karat ignoramus', and humiliates him in front of CNN, CourtTV, and the World Press.