The Other Side of The Coin
The whole 'resume of George W. Bush' has gone around the 'Net for some time now...hell, even I posted it. But you gotta remember that, just because it's funny, doesn't mean it's true. It's too easy to just assume, since you don't like what he did, that other things about him are equally rotten.
In rebuttal to that "resume", check out this breakdown of it, including specifics of lines that are true and false. It shows how context can be used against you, if nothing else. No, I'm not jumping on the 'support Bush' bandwagon, I think you know me better than that, but, contrary to what some people may think, I don't actually make assumptions. Much thanks to
stig_mata for the link.
In rebuttal to that "resume", check out this breakdown of it, including specifics of lines that are true and false. It shows how context can be used against you, if nothing else. No, I'm not jumping on the 'support Bush' bandwagon, I think you know me better than that, but, contrary to what some people may think, I don't actually make assumptions. Much thanks to