Awake And Whatever
Nothing quite like dragging out of bed at the asscrack of dawn, only to discover at the last minute that there's no need for it. Ah well.
Much happy to finally be getting my CD of "LaTour: Home On The Range". Just another obscure old band that I liked and no one else has really heard of...but I got to see them live, back in the day, and not only was it a kick-ass show, it was a great evening all around...memories of a night that I shall keep to myself.
We found the best little Chinese place last night. Actually, it was Chinese/Thai/Sushi, if you can dig it. $8.50 all-you-can-eat buffet, and the food was INCREDIBLE, including salmon sushi and salt-and-pepper squid, which I was impressed by. Needless to say, I ate like a freak. And, to top it all off, this place is about 3 blocks from the house...so I think we'll be hitting the place a lot.
"Hitman; Contracts" comes out today...wonder if we have enough money for me to get it...
Much happy to finally be getting my CD of "LaTour: Home On The Range". Just another obscure old band that I liked and no one else has really heard of...but I got to see them live, back in the day, and not only was it a kick-ass show, it was a great evening all around...memories of a night that I shall keep to myself.
We found the best little Chinese place last night. Actually, it was Chinese/Thai/Sushi, if you can dig it. $8.50 all-you-can-eat buffet, and the food was INCREDIBLE, including salmon sushi and salt-and-pepper squid, which I was impressed by. Needless to say, I ate like a freak. And, to top it all off, this place is about 3 blocks from the house...so I think we'll be hitting the place a lot.
"Hitman; Contracts" comes out today...wonder if we have enough money for me to get it...