My powers are occasionally beyond belief... discordian: Keep your fingers, toes, eyes, and whatever else you can manage, crossed. archmage: If I have 2 of something, with a notable exception, I'll cross them for you. discordian: My friend... discordian: pat yourself on the back. archmage: ? discordian: The first time you have gotten a full snarf out of me. archmage: SCORE!!!!!!!!! discordian: Red Bull.. all over the keyboard!! discordian: From 3K miles away. archmage: *fell out of chair* archmage: hee hee discordian: And let me tell you... wasabi eat your heart out... this shit clears your nasal passages like you would NOT believe. archmage: LMMFAORRRFH archmage: well, my day is definitely ending on a high note discordian: Uhm... glad to be of service? archmage: *still wiping tears out of my eyes* discordian: you and me both. discordian: mine are mostly from pain though. archmage: LMAO discordian: *caugh... choke choke* archmage: You gonna live? discordian: Oh yeah. If only to laugh about this next year. archmage: Good, because if I don't stop laughing, I may not. archmage: NOTHING for days will compare to that. discordian: *LOL* discordian: I wish I had the camera on. archmage: Prolly good you didn't...if I got a vidcap of that, I'd use it. Maliciously. discordian: And I would expect nothing less from you. discordian: Nor would I hold it against you.